пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

download linux multimedia software




Part of the whole point of blogging right when I got home was to remember what Sharon said tonight. I finally got my nametag tonight, hooray I feel like a real employee with my only specially ordered nametag that says KRL. Woot. But Cristina was asking Sharon about my mail box after she gave me my nametag, and Sharon said she had had several people come up to her and tell her how impressed they were by me. She said they were from several different departments, so Iapos;m guessing she was approached by different people from All Staff Day. I noticed my tendency to immediately take charge of group projects during a mixed-up table session where people were shuffled to different tables and asked to discuss communication, collaboration, and inclusiveness at KRL. For each section, I took charge in leading the discussion (I who had worked a single shift lol) and took a huge list of notes, acting as informal secretary so we could turn in our discussion to the dean of KRL. I wonder if some of those people might have talked to Sharon, since they seemed impressed that I was so eager to help lead the discussion even though I had no real experience with KRL. And I know some of the staff at Poulsbo like me, because Connie in particular (I talked with her a bit on Monday and she greeted me really enthusiastically tonight) seems to be really pleased to have me working. It was just nice to know that after so little time working there, I have already made a positive impression. Hooray
download linux multimedia software, download linux msn messenger, download linux msn, download linux mplayer.



Комментариев нет: