вторник, 21 октября 2008 г.

banging college boys




Monday was one of those days where nothing seems to get done. I have this list of things that I need to tackle, and I felt like nothing was moving along. I woke up sort of late since I donapos;t have Monday class, and went running in the Bois de B, which was GREAT since I havenapos;t run in so long due to a hurt foot. It seems to be better now, which is crucial, since running is essential to my mood and general sense of well-being. Plus, the pool deal is so early, so itapos;s nice to have the running alternative if Iapos;m not so motivated to get up at 6:45 (how did I ever get up at 5 am for morning swim practice in HS??). When I came back, I spent the afternoon working on the JP, essentially organizing the bullet points into a good order and then making them into sentences that sound okay. There are three body sections, and I got most of the first two done, so I suppose that I did make progress, but I am itching to have a check mark on the to-do list. I also finished up my application for the State Department Summer Internship. Itapos;s crazy to be thinking about all this stuff now, already, but itapos;s due in a week, so I guess I have to get on it super early. Itapos;s strange to think that itapos;s almost November. Iapos;ve been here for more than 4 months, and in less than 3 months Iapos;ll be leaving Paris. Early on I had been thinking that when I reached the middle mark I would know, but itapos;s crept up on me and already disappeared. Iapos;m scared by how quickly everything is going. When I look at my Filofax and see the weekends where Iapos;m planning to travel, and how little is left, itapos;s terrifying I mean, I think by January Iapos;ll be ready to go probably, but I think it will be one of those things where I will go back to the US and be stoked, and then three days later, be like, okay, now Iapos;m ready for Paris again...oh shit, I canapos;t go back. And that makes me depressed. Iapos;m trying to figure out when Iapos;m going back to CA and then when Iapos;m going from there to Pton. Itapos;s really difficult to decide. Like, I want to be in the OC for a bit to be with my family, but I also want to get back to campus to see people before some leave for study abroad and to have time to work out. But I also donapos;t want to get back to Pton and have everyone studying during finals time and me having like 2-3 hours of working out to do and nothing else, and then have me feel like, well, I could be at home with Mom right now. Itapos;s just tough because Iapos;ve seen my family so little. Since Christmas 2007, Iapos;ve seen them for 2 weeks. Now Iapos;ll see them in Paris in a few days, then a few days in January, then a few days when polo travels for spring break. It will be less than a month of contact time in a year and a half. Plus, since my internship this coming summer will probably be in Washington DC or New York, thatapos;s another summer where Iapos;ll be away for the most part. I donapos;t know what to do.

But living in the present, last night I went to see the opera Rigoletto at the Opera Bastille. It was wonderfully done. Rigoletto and the main soprano Gilda were fantastic. The sets and costumes were sumptuous and it was truly captivating. The whole thing went by super quickly; I didnapos;t check the time once.

cotton eye joe rednex download, banging college boys, banging com, banging couple.



Комментариев нет: