пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

award book whitbread




My sister and brother-in-law have been in Hawaii for the past week, so their 3 kids have been sleeping at my house and in the mornings I get them ready, feed them, and take them to one of my two oldest sistersapos; houses for the day. Today we were on our way, and my niece, Taryn, is telling me about how yesterday my nephew, Spencer, was showing her this shark jaw he has in his room (like an actual shark bone jaw, teeth and all). Apparently, while he was showing it to her, he dropped it and it scratched her hand pretty bad. Her final comment to the story was, "I can see why people donapos;t like getting eaten by sharks. It hurts"

The End

campbell johnson scientist, award book whitbread, award book video, award book travel, award book newbery winning.



Комментариев нет: